Best Golf Drivers for Women, Are you a woman looking for the best golf drivers? Then you’re on the right page. This list features the best women’s drivers of 2022 that are light and easy to swing, making them easier to hit the ball further.
The best golf drivers for women are easy to use and provide great distance. They are perfect for golfers who want to improve their game and have more fun on the course.
How to Choose the Perfect Golf Driver For Women
There are a few things to consider when choosing the best golf driver for women. First, you must consider what you want to use the driver for. If you want to use it for long drives, you will want to look for a driver with a large head and a long shaft. If you want to use it for accuracy, you will want to look for a driver with a smaller head and a shorter shaft. Second, you need to consider your budget, and also a few things you need to consider before you choose.
- Forgiveness Is the Most Important Characteristic. …
- Know the Shaft Material, Flex, and Length. …
- Driver Weight Also Matters. …
- Loft Angle Should Also Be Taken Into Account. …
- Look Into Clubhead Design and Technology. …
- Find Out the CG (Center of Gravity) Placement. …
- Choose An Adjustable Driver.
Related: 10 Best Golf Drivers for Beginners in 2022
Best Golf Drivers for Women
There are many different golf drivers on the market, and it can be tough to know which one is the best for you. If you are a woman, there are certain drivers that are designed specifically for women, and these can be a great option for you. We are listing Some of the best golf drivers for women, Let’s dive into that.
1. Callaway Rogue ST MAX Driver Golf Clubs
Fastest & Stable driver for women’s
This driver looks and feels like a premium driver. The course is long and forgiving – as you might expect. The majority of my long draws came from my good swings, while my bad swings were pushes and slices. The most important thing was that it kept my marginal swings in play.
|Shaft||Project X Cypher 40 Graphite|
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge: The head contains 26 grams of tungsten to increase forgiveness and speed when hitting off-center thanks to a high MOI.
- Jailbreak Speed Frame: Improves speed across the face by providing added stability
- A.I. Designed Flash Face: Increases forgiveness and reduces spin. and makes launching the ball easier and faster
- Precision Unibody Frame Construction: Triaxial carbon is used for the crown and sole, while titanium is utilized for the frame. Using these materials reduces weight and improves launch, as well as gives a slight draw bias to the club head.
|Long & Forgiving||Bit Expensive|
|Premium Looks||Lack of customization concerning|
weight and draw/fade bias
|Great Sound & Feel||–|
|Ball speed is pretty consistent|
across the face
A worthy successor to the original Rogue and Mavrik, the Rogue ST Max appears to deliver high levels of stability and consistency while maintaining competitive distance. If you are a high and mid-handicapper Callaway Rogue ST MAX Driver is a great option for you.
2. Callaway Big Bertha Reva Women’s Driver
Designed for Women to get Maximum Distance
Distance is designed for women. Big Bertha REVA is long, straight, and easy to hit, and we’ve reworked every aspect to get the very most out of your game.
|Shaft||UST Mamiya Helium|
Black 4 Graphite
- It’s designed to unlock the inner distance of women.
- The Bertha Shaping and Added Draw Bias make it easy to hit the ball.
- A.I. Designed Flash Face SS21 For Fast Ball Speed.
- With TA-15, you can expect consistent, high-ball speeds.
|It gives you great confidence because of its friendly size||It might be difficult for some to justify the high price point.|
|Feel of premium quality||–|
Women golfers with a slow to moderate swing speed will be able to hit drives consistently with improved accuracy and distance with the Callaway Fusion driver. Despite its premium price, it is an excellent game-improvement club.
3.TaylorMade Stealth HD Women’s Driver
Best Combination of Maximum Distance and Forgiveness
There are 60 layers of carbon sheet strategically arranged on Taylormade Stealth, allowing it to transfer energy more efficiently and accelerate ball speeds across its face. The nanotexture covers create the ideal amount of friction at impact due to the textured surface.
- Featuring a revolutionary new nanotexture technology, the 60X Carbon Twist Face is encased in a polyurethane cover. It optimizes total distance regardless of playing conditions by fine-tuning launch and spin.
- A 60x Carbon Twist Face adds 15% more MOI over Stealth Plus+ due to the weight savings.
- Aerodynamic properties are refined by the Inertia Generator. In this way, golfers at all levels can generate swing speed on the downswing with a slippery-fast head shape.
- Designed to maximize ball speeds and provide additional forgiveness on low-face strikes, our most flexible Speed Pocket provides maximum ball speed.
|Most will see a distance boost of sorts||Lack of feminine coloring|
It looks very similar to the men’s version and performs just as well, which makes it one of the best-performing drivers on the market.
Related: 10 Best Golf Drivers For High Handicappers 2022 and Definite Buyers Guide
4. Callaway Women’s Epic Max Driver
Extensive Adjustability Golf Driver For Women
Ultra-lightweight design is the hallmark of the Epic MAX Star Driver. With its 52g lighter weight and A.I. Jailbreak Speed Frame, it stands out from the crowd. It also features the A.I. Flash Face to enhance distance.
|Loft||9°, 10.5°, 12°|
|Shaft||Project X Cypher 40|
- The Epic MAX Driver is 52 grams lighter than the Epic MAX Driver, making it easier to swing at a faster pace.
- A strong, lightweight Triaxial crown saves weight.
- Saved weight redistributed to increase launch height and forgiveness.
- The combination of a deep CG, draw bias and higher MOI creates straighter drives.
|Very forgiving||Quite expensive|
|Jailbreak Technology assists with|
distance and accuracy
|Surprisingly workable for a GI driver||–|
|Great for slower-swing golfers||–|
Whether you’re a high handicapper or a low handicapper, a Callaway Epic Max driver is an excellent addition to any bag. Right from the start, they can expect to see a higher ball speed, more forgiveness, and more distance.
5. Titleist TSi1 Driver
A Great Balance of Distance and Accuracy
The Titleist TSi1 is the first driver in Titleist’s new line of TSi drivers. It utilizes light components to maximize distance and speed through the ball for golfers with low to moderate swing speeds.
- Ultra-Lightweight Design: The TSi1 driver is nearly 40 grams lighter than comparable drivers.
- Multi-Dimensional MOI: A high MOI is often equated with heel-to-toe forgiveness, but we view MOI as a holistic concept. You can also attack every drive with our inertia, which increases speed and spin range.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability: Each player will benefit from TSi’s adjustability features. Every swing can be improved by a fine-tuning performance by a fitter.
|Helps slower swingers pick up a lot of distance||Forgiveness is a bit lacking|
|Draw bias takes the edge off slices||Quite expensive|
|Modern, sleek aesthetic||Has a relatively narrow appeal|
|Easy to swing||–|
With its lightweight design, the Titleist TSi1 driver is extremely consistent off the tee and offers great distance and accuracy. It also has an appealing look and sound.
6. Wilson Golf Ladies Staff Launch Pad Driver
Excellent Value for Money Golf Driver For Women
The Wilson Launch Pad driver from 2022 is a good choice for players who struggle with slices. It has a very strong draw bias. Excellent forgiveness.
- As a result, shots fly straighter and more accurately because of an inherent draw bias.
- A tour-proven face geometry was developed using advanced computer modeling techniques.
- Lightweight Evenflow shafts and a driver of the lightest weight on the market mean effortless swing speed.
|Easy to fly||Clubhead speed did not provide enough distance|
|Excellent draw-bias performance||Spun a lot more than we wanted|
|Sleek, premium aesthetics||–|
With its ultralight weight and moderate hosel offset, the Ladies Launch Pad driver is designed to produce high swing speeds, incredible distance, straighter drives, and high launch angles.
7. Mizuno ST-X Driver
Impressive Feel and Stability And Also an Excellent Draw-biased model
Mizuno’s ST-X 220 driver is designed to help players with moderate swing speeds gain extra yardage and consistency. Featuring 40% more carbon on the sole, this driver should be more stable because of the weight-saving measure.
|Shaft||Project X Evenflow Riptide CB 50 Graphite|
- The 460cc volume is rounded for a lighter launch and a longer run. The 460cc volume is rounded for a lighter launch and a longer run.
- Delivers an additional contribution to ball speeds, particularly from low on the club face.
- To fine-tune the launch and trajectory, the loft can be adjusted by 4 degrees.
|Confidence-inspiring footprint at the address||It’s not as exciting as some other brands’ offerings|
|Easy to launch||–|
|Stable ball flight||–|
The Mizuno ST-X 220 delivers a lively feel and impressive stability for those looking for a sleek, draw-biased driver.
8. Cobra Women’s King Radspeed XB Driver
Maximum Stability and Forgiveness
The RADSPEED XB (XTREME Back) Women’s Driver delivers low spin, maximum forgiveness, and low spin due to the back-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING.
|Shaft||Project X Evenflow RipTide|
- Radial Weighting: Optimizing speed, forgiveness, and flight direction by strategically placing weight relative to the center of gravity.
- BACK-BIASED RADIAL WEIGHTING: To create our most forgiving RADSPEED model, the RADSPEEDTM XB driver features 20g in the back (14g of fixed weight and 6g of interchangeable weight). To achieve the longest and fastest ball flight, an additional 8g of fixed weight is placed in the front of the club.
- THIN-PLY CARBON WRAP CROWN: With the Carbon Wrap Crown system, you can add another 6 grams of discretionary weight for optimal performance due to the new 30% thinner carbon fiber material.
|Great-looking Topline carbon may turn people off||–|
|All of the same technology as the men’s range||–|
|True game-improvement power||–|
|Surprisingly good feel||–|
|Free Arccos shot tracking||–|
Many golfers will benefit from the Cobra King Radspeed XB driver. No matter how great or bad my swing is, it produces long, straight drives every time.
9. Tour Edge Women’s Hot Launch E522 Driver
Very Easy to Hit. High launch With Mid Spin
Golfers will be able to combat their dreaded slice with the E522 driver from Tour Edge due to its high launch conditions and premium aesthetics. In addition, those attributes come in a driver ranked as one of the best value propositions.
- Houdini Sole Technology: With the Houdini Sole design innovation, weight is pushed back as much as possible in a driver design. To optimize launch conditions and improve forgiveness off the face, extra mass was added to the head for a low and deep Center of Gravity.
- High Moment of Inertia (M.O.I.): Due to its extremely high MOI rating of 5000 grams per cubic cm2, the E522 Driver is extremely powerful and stable. Having a high MOI will boost ball speed on miss-hits and keep shots straighter while having a low CG will create tee shots that fly high and are powerful.
- Diamond Face 2.0/Cup Face Technology: To enhance the sweet spot of the Hot Launch E522 Driver, 42 thick and thin diamond shapes are embedded behind the face of the metals.
|Slice-fighting technology delivers as intended||Impact sound won’t appeal to all|
|Highly forgiving on off-center strikes||–|
|Effortlessly high launch||–|
|One of the best-looking offset drivers you’ll see||–|
Even though I’m not the target demographic for the Tour Edge Hot Launch E522, I had a great time hitting this club. Sending every drive high and down the middle is a lot of fun no matter what your handicap is. I’m considering the 15-degree High Launch version for tight tee shots.
10. Cobra King LTDx Max Women’s Driver
Best Golf Driver for Longest Total Distance
Cobra LTDx Max Women’s Drivers combine extreme forgiveness with draw bias. It features a unique colorway, a lighter shaft, and an undersized grip for better comfort and control.
|Shaft||UST Helium Nanocore|
- Lower Spin With Higher Forgiveness: Weight is positioned low and forward in PWR-COR Technology to increase ball speed with reduced spin.
- Lighter & Stronger Construction: Carbon fiber is used in a multi-material construction, while a titanium chassis is lighter and more stable. As a result of the new design, we can position more mass low and forward in the PWR-COR, increasing its speed.
|Fantastic forgiveness||It may not be as far as they had hoped|
|Highly effective for curbing or|
|Lightweight and easy to hit||–|
With increased heel weighting, the LTDx MAXTM Women’s Driver offers Xtreme distance and forgiveness combined with draw bias for those requiring it.
Now that women golfers can choose from a wide range of drivers, it’s pretty clear that they have a lot of options. There is usually a lot of forgiveness built into these, and many are distance-focused. As well as advanced technologies to speed up swings, clubheads, and balls.
In most cases, female players swing at a slower speed (under 80 mph), so they require a driver that is lighter (graphite shaft), more flexible (Ladies flex), and more forgiving (oversized clubhead, larger sweet spot, lower CG, higher loft, adjustability, etc.). It’s as simple as that.
FAQ about Best Golf Drivers for Women
What Loft Driver Should A Woman Use?
Most golf drivers available today are adjustable, which is one of their best features.
It would be great if you could find something you like, in your price range, with an adjustable loft! Make sure you pick something that offers forgiveness if you cannot find something adjustable.
What degree driver should a woman use?
It is standard for women’s drivers to have lofts between 12 and 16 degrees. When the loft degree is low, the trajectory of the ball will be lower. The loft of your club will determine how far your ball will travel if you tend to hit the ball on a high trajectory.
Can A Woman Use A Man’s Driver?
Yes, of course! You can hit a men’s driver if you are younger and have good clubhead speed. In case you are 5’7″ or taller, you can probably swing with the men’s club as it is. If you are shorter, you may need to have the length adjusted.
Senior golf drivers have shafts that are very similar to ladies’ shafts, which is an important factor for women golfers to keep in mind.
In case you are a taller woman, you might find that senior men’s clubs are a better fit for you than women’s golf drivers.
[…] Related: The Ultimate List of Best Golf Drivers for Women in 2023 […]